Many women get this wrong and end up damaging their wig. This is something we want to help you prevent. Below is a step-to-step guide on how to wash your wig, enjoy.
1) The best way we can tell you is to brush your wig out first, by doing this it will stop further tangles which are almost impossible to get out!
2) Then, fill the sink with warm water, it’s important not to use boiling hot water as this can re-shape your wig. Add a shampoo of your choice and mix it in.
3) Afterwards place the wig into the water and use scrunching motions to soak the wig. Let the wig sit in the water for a solid 3-5 minutes.
4) It’s important once the wig is washed, to squeeze out any excess water and to then allow it to sit in clean water for a few minutes. Add some conditioner after this, and repeat steps 3 and 4 again after a few minutes. Make sure you drain all the leftover water.
5) The best way to dry your wig is to place it flat on a towel and let it dry naturally additionally you could also place it on a wig stand.
6) Once your wig is dry comb out any added tangles. You’re wig is now ready to wear. Happy wigging!